The Home Stretch!

 Well, well, well, if it isn't officially time for the last few weeks of the semester. Upon doing some calculations, I found that there are exactly TEN DAYS of class until finals week...but who's counting. I really cannot believe how quickly this semester has flown by- it's absolutely insane. But, I've made it this far, despite being more stressed than I ever have been before. I must admit, Thanksgiving break did give me the motivation that I have been so desperately needing.  

If you're anything like me, you've probably been burnt out for quite some time now, but break is right around the corner, which does give me a glimmer of hope. Thinking about the end of the semester is overwhelming and anxiety inducing, however, I will be rejoicing once I reach that finish line 🎉

So, I am bound and determined to make these next 10 class days the best and most productive days that I possibly can, and I hope that you find it in yourself to do the same. Drink some coffee, put on a good playlist, and get to work!!! 

                               



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare of Public Speaking

Writer's... Block